You need to take Transformational Coaching/Confidence Coach, understand What is Business Finance, the Importance of Entrepreneurship, Corporate Funding, Money Network, Stock Trading System, Leads Online, etc. if you want to do business. On the other hand, if you want to opt for a job, you can choose one from Part time Jobs for Students, Online Jobs, Home Based Jobs, etc.
Job or business which is better? Which one to go for when starting your career? As I go talk about myself I completed by graduation in technical field and started my first ever job at an IT company as a Java developer and there I learned how all the departments be it finance, marketing or HR along with teams for software developing worked as wheels to one vehicle that is the whole business with importance of their own. I gathered knowledge how we can fulfill demands of their clients. As an employee I was learning how a business runs with contribution of all the factors necessary like designing of plans, developing the product, handling finances, managing people the business works with and ad campaign or promotions, hence it could be any product lets generalize this for all types of businesses.
Though I feel like as a student who wants to start a their career can have experience working with a good organization which is going to help them learn about what business inside looks like. Then you can understand what people around you need in their life and how can you fulfill that, how can you be unique, so as a new to the business world, I suggested getting job first as for that you will get experiences of clearing criteria and tests, interviews, working with people, being part of meetings with your seniors in the field etc.
Or you can assist someone as their partners to learn business if someone directly wishes to be a part of business. But if someone wishes to go for business choosing whichever way they want to go through, though business needs to be started from scratch and the one who owns needs to be aware and prepared for competition in the market, fluctuations in getting success in the business, staying steady in the market and many more risks unlike a job business doesn't guarantee you every month money and doesn't gives you a big hat of all the responsibilities.
Personally I won't choose one between job and business because each one has their own opportunities and importance at different time periods. For example if someone faces loss in their business then he or she can showcase their skills in a job to earn money. Both are important and full of learning and career opportunities.
Good Luck
Thank you for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment