During this time, you can learn how to cook Vegetable Tikka Masala, launch a new Free 3D Modeling Software, plan how to open a Braiding Shop/Nail Spa, select Banquets in Indore for your upcoming wedding, choose Travel Blog Names or make plans Worldwide Travel once the pandemic is over.
I just hope that you guys are staying home and staying safe. But how can we stay fun in this quarantine, well now I am going to talk to you about some interesting things that can make your stay at home lit.
Firstly take care of your health by doing exercises, I know that seemed boring to you but including your favorite music to your workout makes it something that you want to do everyday. Also cook healthy recipes for you if you are fond of cooking. Well that was about taking care of your body.
Now jumping up to having some fun with your mind, invite your friends to your place have fun watching your favorite movies and series, cooking with them creates a lots of memories also eating together. and also cooking for your family having fun with them, as after a long time we have got time to stay together the whole day, talk about things play games together, it's a privilege of having fun with your parents, a great time to bring people close while social distancing.
Entertain yourself even when you don't have anybody, well this is for those who unfortunately got stuck away from family and couldn't travel to their hometowns. Watch interesting series on Netflix or other platforms, stay in touch with your loved ones but most important spend love to yourself make yourself good food, do your favorite thing, enjoy nature and also very important get good amount of sleep as your parents aren't their to scold you when you're staying up late with your eyes on screens, take care of your sleeping schedule as we have got plenty of time for managing that.
Also when it comes to utilize this lockdown or being quarantined get some certificates that may help you in your career ahead, learn something that you have always wanted to but couldn't due to a busy life, want to learn playing guitar, photography, painting improving your communication skills, learning a new language or anything go for it. Instead of getting bore staying home make it a place fun to live decorate it. take out that inner designer of you. Make this quarantine a self actualization phase for you.
And personally what brought me a lot of peace in this quarantine life is growing myself a small garden, enjoying my favorite music, coloring pictures like a kid. This change in my life brought out a crazy kid I had inside wanting to do everything I wanted to, like a kid has so many dreams. Also as I have some special kind of love for animals since always I am having a really good time being with stray dogs I take care of.
It was much needed for us to take a off from a busy lifestyle and focusing on our spiritual needs and how our loved ones are needing us talking about what makes you happy or sad, having time for each has helped us helping each other.
Now at last I just hope that the world soon steps out when this all over till then stay home, stay safe and keep having fun.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment